About New Life Christian Center
We are a non-denominational, multicultural church – Bible believing and Bible Teaching.
Our cause is Christ. Our Passion is to share hope and a future. We’re here to offer a New Life in Christ.
We are a family-oriented church that strives to be “real”. Most of us understand through personal experience how the “things” of life can sometimes rob us of our hope and peace. Many of us have learned life’s lessons the hard way and are now learning how to live life the way God intended. We want to share this new Hope and Peace with others.
New Life Exists…
To honor and glorify God by teaching the truth of the Word of God as accurately as we can.
To share our new life in Christ with others we come in contact with from all people groups.
To celebrate and worship in Spirit and in Truth through music and singing, serving, giving, and exercising our talents to edify the body of Christ.
Our mission is to share with our community the love of God and offer hope for the future.
NEW LIFE CREDO:
Our Cause is Christ. Our Passion is to Share Hope and a Future. We’re Here to Offer NEW LIFE in Christ.
Mission & Vision
Where God Leads
- Reaching our community and beyond with the good news that Jesus saves (Luke 15, Luke 19:10)
- Teaching believers through the Bible how to love God and love their neighbors as themselves (Col. 1:28; Matt. 22:37-40)
- Sending those believers back out into the world to share with others the story of how Jesus saved them (Rom. 10:13-15; Acts 1:8)
What is Most Important to Us
- The Bible: authoritative, inerrant, our standard for truth and obedience
- Christ-Centered Living: loving the Lord God with our whole hearts
- Dependency on God for every area of our lives
- Prayer: individual and corporate prayer as crucial in doing God’s work
- Equipping Believers for a passion-driven, gift-based ministry
- Missions: Taking Christ to the nations by giving, praying, and going
How We Do Ministry
- Loving Relationships: Acceptance, caring for others, forgiving
- Contemporary Worship: vibrant, heartfelt, reflective
- Small Groups for spiritual growth and relationship building
- Strengthening Families along with strong youth, children’s, and young adult ministries
- Empowering Leadership
When we think of ministry the first thing that comes to mind is a pastor, preacher, or minister and so on. Although people who operate in these positions are an essential part of the church, they perform only a portion of ministry. Ministry can be defined as sharing the Word and Love of God with others. Now this can be achieved in a number of ways such as singing, teaching, encouraging, serving and much more. Essentially, we all can be considered ministers of God’s Word when we use our talents to share it with others.
WHAT WE BELIEVE:
– We believe the Bible is inerrant and is the standard for all of our beliefs, preaching, and teaching. God’s Word is alive, powerful, and provides practical solutions for life.
– We believe that God is the Creator and giver of life. We believe in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit – and these three are One. We believe that God sent the Son, Jesus Christ, to the earth as the Savior of the world as the perfect sacrifice for the sins of all people – all who will believe and receive. We believe that through His death, burial, and ressurection we have forgiveness of our sins and eternal life.
– We believe in the gifts of the Spirit and that they should be in operation in the church.
We affirm our belief in the one-eternal God, Creator and Lord of the world, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, who governs all things according to the purpose of his will. He has been calling out from the world a people for himself, and sending his people back into the world to be his servants and his witnesses, for the extension of his kingdom, the building up of Christ’s body, and the glory of his name. We confess with shame that we have often denied our calling and failed in our mission, by becoming conformed to the world or by withdrawing from it. Yet we rejoice that even when borne by earthen vessels the gospel is still a precious treasure. To the task of making that treasure known in the power of the Holy Spirit we desire to dedicate ourselves anew. Isa. 40:28; Matt. 28:19; Eph. 1:11
We affirm the divine inspiration, truthfulness and authority of both Old and New Testament Scriptures in their entirety as the only written word of God, without error in all that it affirms, and the only infallible rule of faith and practice. We also affirm the power of God’s word to accomplish his purpose of salvation. The message of the Bible is addressed to all men and women. For God’s revelation in Christ and in Scripture is unchangeable. Through it the Holy Spirit still speaks today. He illumines the minds of God’s people in every culture to perceive its truth freshly through their own eyes and thus discloses to the whole Church ever more of the many-colored wisdom of God. II Tim. 3:16; II Pet. 1:21; John 10:35
We affirm that there is only one Saviour and only one gospel, although there is a wide diversity of evangelistic approaches. We recognise that everyone has some knowledge of God through his general revelation in nature. But we deny that this can save, for people suppress the truth by their unrighteousness. We also reject as derogatory to Christ and the gospel every kind of syncretism and dialogue which implies that Christ speaks equally through all religions and ideologies. Jesus Christ, being himself the only God-man, who gave himself as the only ransom for sinners, is the only mediator between God and people. There is no other name by which we must be saved. All men and women are perishing because of sin, but God loves everyone, not wishing that any should perish but that all should repent. Yet those who reject Christ repudiate the joy of salvation and condemn themselves to eternal separation from God. To proclaim Jesus as “the Saviour of the world” is not to affirm that all people are either automatically or ultimately saved, still less to affirm that all religions offer salvation in Christ. Rather it is to proclaim God’s love for a world of sinners and to invite everyone to respond to him as Saviour and Lord in the wholehearted personal commitment of repentance and faith. Jesus Christ has been exalted above every other name; we long for the day when every knee shall bow to him and every tongue shall confess him Lord. Gal. 1:6-9; Rom. 1:18-32; I Tim. 2:5,6; Acts 4:12
Have Questions or Need Prayer?
We will do our best to reach out to you as soon as we can.